Lampkin, Research Director, ERI Economic Research Institute will speak at the Knowledge Congress' webcast entitled: “Form 990 Nonprofit Tax Compliance and Governance Explored.
What does ERI stand for?
ERI stands for Economic Research Institute (Redmond, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERI
We have 173 other meanings of ERI in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Response Hospital Unit
- East Region Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- Early Reading Intervention (education)
- Early Retirement Incentive (various organizations)
- Early Return Index
- Earthquake Research Institute (Japan)
- Earthrights International
- Eastern Radiologists, Inc. (Greenville, NC)
- Ecological Restoration Institute (NAU)
- Economic Reciprocity Initiative (NAACP)
- Economic Residual Income
- Education and Research Institute (various organizations)
- Education Resources Information Center.
- Education Resources, Inc. (Medfield, MA)
- Education, Research and Innovation
- Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Elective Replacement Indicator (pacemakers)
- Electricity Regional Initiative (EU; est. 2006)
- Electronic Recording of Interrogations (law enforcement software)
- Electronic Recyclers International (Fresno, CA and Gardner, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only 9% of the "non-financial" companies in Bulgaria use energy from renewable sources, a survey of the Economic Research Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences has found.
Samsung Economic Research Institute analyst Bahng Tae-Seop said South Korea apparently took milder steps than anticipated due to its trade with Iran.
Everything else comes second," says Dong Yong Sueng, head of the economic security team at Samsung Economic Research Institute, a think tank for South Korea's top conglomerate, Samsung.
The starting point for our exploration is the idea that people care about their status and position in society,' the pair write in a research paper for the Economic Research Institute at Warwick University.
But Maureen O'Reilly, of the Economic Research Institute of Northern Ireland which formulated and analysed the survey, issued a word of caution.
Many of the nine economic research institutes expect the growth of GDP -- total goods and services produced within a country's borders -- to slow in fiscal 2007 as corporate capital spending is likely to run its course.
3 percentage points from the previous year for the first decline in four years, an economic research institute belonging to the Japan External Trade Organization said Tuesday.