These enterprises enjoyed tax exemption or deductions and were administrated by the ministry and the local civil affairs bureaus (LCAB) under the country's economic planning system.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Economic Planning System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 523 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Parts Replacement Warranty (automated teller machines)
- E-Procurement System (various companies)
- Ear, Patella, Short Stature Syndrome
- Early Production System (various companies)
- Earnings Per Share
- Earnings Per Stock
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Earthquake Protection Systems, Inc. (Mare Island, Vallejo, California )
- Earthquake Protective Systems
- Easy Payment System
- Economists for Peace and Security (New York)
- Edgefield Primary School (Singapore)
- Edina Public Schools (Minnesota)
- Edinburgh Petroleum Services
- Edinburgh Photographic Society (UK)
- Edmonton Police Service
- Éducation Physique et Sportive (French: Physical Education and Sports)
- Education pour la Santé (French)
- Education Professional Studies
- Educational Plant Survey (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Perhaps the only factor that might accomplish this would be a political move toward "industrial policy," or an economic planning system that might once again diminish competition.
After a competitive selection process, the Woodhaven TIF Board chose Economic Planning Systems (EPS) of Denver to conduct this study, with assistance and urban design experience from Townscape and partnering with Residential Strategies to assist with the residential market component.