Richmond Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Jeffrey Lacker (FOMC voter) speaks on the economic outlook before the West Virginia Economic Outlook Conference hosted by the West Virginia University College of Business.
What does EOC stand for?
EOC stands for Economic Outlook Conference (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOC
We have 166 other meanings of EOC in our Acronym Attic
- Expert Opinion in Biological Therapy (journal)
- Evolutionary and Organismal Biology Unit (Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research; Bangalore, India)
- Chief Engineering Aide (Naval Rating)
- Chief Equipment Operator (Naval Rating)
- Eagle Owners Club (UK)
- Early Operational Capability
- Earth Observation Center
- East Ohio Conference (United Methodist Church)
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Economic Opportunity Council
- Economic Outpatient Care
- Economy of Communion (charitable initiative for businesses)
- Edge of Coverage (satellite communications)
- Education Outreach Committee (various locations)
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Educational Options Center (Riverside, CA, USA)
- Electro-Optic Controller (Nortel)
- Electro-Optics Center (Freeport, PA)
- Electronics Operations Center
- Element of Cost (US DoD acquisition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irvine Business Outlook has been known as one of the most educational and relevant economic outlook conferences in Southern California.
STOCKHOLM, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- In remarks today at the Swedbank Economic Outlook Conference, "Economic Policy in the Aftermath of the Financial Crisis," St.
Although the "heart of gold" beating in the City of Timmins is shining much brighter than the prospects of the local forestry industry, representatives from both shared concerns at the recent bi-annual Timmins Regional Economic Outlook conference.
That was the forecast given by a panel of economists and speakers at yesterday's New England Economic Partnership's Spring Economic Outlook Conference, held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
Speaking at an industry economic outlook conference earlier this week in Detroit, Jolissaint said, ""Europe seems to take a political position that some people might describe, not me of course, as quasi-hysterical, that the sky is falling: we have to dramatically change the way that we organize society today and forever.
Daily News Economic-future conference set OXNARD -- The area's economic future will be examined by experts and business leaders in the community at the third annual Oxnard Economic Outlook Conference at 7:30 a.
Speaking at an economic outlook conference presented by the American Home Furnishings Alliance, Epperson said furniture spending in 2004 is expected to increase about 6.