95 Hardcover HC59 Prashad (South Asian history and international studies, Trinity College of Hartford) presents a political-economic history of the Global South, from the high point of Global South self-assertion--the New International Economic Order pursued through the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development in the 1970s--to the present.
What does EOQ stand for?
EOQ stands for Economic Order(ing) Quantity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOQ
We have 13 other meanings of EOQ in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Opportunity Programs and Services (various locations)
- End of Product Support
- Engineer Operations System
- ERBE Operational Processing System
- Executive Office of Public Safety (Massachusetts, USA)
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services
- Executive Office of Public Safety and Security (Massachusetts)
- Electro-Optics Pallet/Pod Tester (Boeing)
- Emergency Operations Planning Template
- Earth Observation Proposal Upload System
- End of Quarter
- End of Quote
- Energy Ombudsman Queensland (dispute resolution service; Australia)
- Equipment Operation Qualification
- Estimated Order Quantity (wholesale merchandise)
- European Organization for Quality
- Economic Order Quantity Buy Computation
- European Organization for Quality Control
- Eastern Ontario Quarter Horse Association (Canada)
- Equal Opportunity Quality Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the new economic order captured resources (land, minerals, water, etc), reshaping the economy to benefit the needs of the colonialist.
CHINA, INDIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC ORDER Muthucumaraswamy Sornarajah and Jiangyu Wang, eds.
Section two presents Hegel's claim that the economic order is an ethical institution that must be grounded in a moral ontology as opposed to Adam Smith's naturalism.
A Fox News article was entitled "Obama to Usher In New World Order at G-20," and a Reuters article entitled "New world economic order takes shape at G20.
Referring to the global economic meltdown, Mukherjee called for crafting a new international economic order to put economy on a sound footing.
This is why Fair Economic Order is a public, but not political coalition that will protect and support businessmen, especially small and medium-sized business, help government, local government bodies," Felix Kulov said.
Tom Harris, the Labour MP for Glasgow South of the economic order.