Sean Kenniff, MD - CBS Channel 4 Medical Reporter Co-sponsoring the forum with ALASF are Broward County Health Department, Economic Opportunity Family Health Center, Inc/C-BORN, Florida Department of Health Bureau of Tuberculosis and Refugee Health, Global Health Council (based in White River Junction, VT), Miami-Dade County Health Department, and Pan-American Health Organization (based in Washington, DC).
What does EOFHC stand for?
EOFHC stands for Economic Opportunity Family Health Center (Miami, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EOFHC in our Acronym Attic
- Early-Onset Familial Alzheimer's Disease
- End of Facsimile Block
- Enhanced Output Feedback
- Extended Orthogonal Faulty Block
- Empirical Orthogonal Function-based Classifier
- Electro-Optical Fire Control System
- Electro-Optical Fire Control System (SEAFIRE)
- Electro-Optical Frequency Division
- Emerytalny OFE (Otwarty Fundusz Emerytalny) Fundusze Emerytalne (Polish pension funds)
- Eyes on Final Fantasy (gaming)
- European Organisation of Family Health Research (Europe)
- European Outsourcing Forum India
- Eastern Ontario Fight League (amateur kickboxing Ontario, Canada)
- End of Field Life (oil fields)
- Essex Olympian Football League (UK)
- Electro-Optic Feature Processor
- Empirical Orthogonal Functions
- Environmental Observation and Forecasting System
- Educational Organization for United Latin Americans (Washington, DC)
- End of Financial Year (aka End of Fiscal Year)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extremely active in local community affairs as well, she has served as chairman of the board of directors of the Economic Opportunity Family Health Center Inc.