The new model, with United Way as the fiduciary agent and the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County (EOB) managing enrollment and program accreditation, will help ensure accurate and timely payments to Nevada's 400 licensed and 200 registered child care facilities, where approximately 5,000 children are enrolled.
What does EOBCC stand for?
EOBCC stands for Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Employee Outside Business Activity
- Equality Operations on Boolean Arguments
- Estudios Onomastico Biograficos de al-Andalus
- Electro-Optical Bread Board
- Early Onset Breast Carcinomas (age-defined tumors)
- Eastern Ohio Basketball Camp (est. 1969; Sherrodsville, OH)
- Engineer Officer Basic Course
- Environment Observation and Balance Council (international activism group)
- Ethernet Out-of-Band Channel (Cisco Systems)
- European Open Beach Championship
- End of Business Day
- Estimated Off-Block Date (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Europäische On-Board-Diagnose (German: European On-Board-Diagnostics; vehicle emissions; EU directive)
- European On Board Diagnosis
- European On-Board Diagnostics
- Evolutionary Origin of Bipolar Disorder (psychology)
- Eastern Ontario Berry Growers Association (Canada)
- Ecology and Organismal Biology (Eastern Michigan University)
- Employees Oldage Benefits Institution (Pakistan)
- Eastern Ohio Bigfoot Investigation Center (Newcomerstown, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I don't care what business you're in," says Bailey, Micro Business Program coordinator for the Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County, Las Vegas.
Some of the nonprofit organizations Business Bank supported in 2003 with monetary, in-kind and volunteer support include the following: American Heart Association Boys & Girls Club of Western Nevada Boys & Girls Club of Las Vegas Economic Opportunity Board of Clark County HELP of Southern Nevada "I Have a Dream" Foundation Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Las Vegas Valley Humane Society March of Dimes National Multiple Sclerosis Society Nevada Child Seekers Nevada Community Foundation -- BCIC Nevada Microenterprise Initiative Nevada Police & Fire Games New Horizons Academy Opportunity Village Ronald McDonald House Special Olympics Susan G.