Chong Hing Bank and its parent had suspended the bank's shares on Wednesday after a report by the Hong Kong Economic Journal that Yuexiu Group, a trading arm of China's Guangzhou city government, had raised USD1bn as it looks for a takeover deal of Chong Hing Bank.
What does EJ stand for?
EJ stands for Economic Journal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EJ
We have 9 other meanings of EJ in our Acronym Attic
- Environment Industry Yearbook (online directory; UK)
- Equity in Your Coaching (UK)
- Environment in Your Pocket (UK)
- Edmonton Interdistrict Youth Soccer Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Ekonomski Institut, Zagreb (Croatian; Economics Institute, Zagreb; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Europäisches Informationszentrum
- Expertisecentrum Informele Zorg (Dutch: Center of Expertise for Informal Care; Netherlands)
- Euskal Itzultzaile, Zuzentzaile Eta Interpreteen Elkartea (Association of Translators, Correctors and Interpreters of Basque Language)
- Earvin Johnson Jr. (baskball player)
- Ecotourism Japan
- Eddie James (crossword setter for Private Eye Magazine)
- Edgerrin James (NFL player)
- Edward Jones (Investing Company; USA, Canada, UK)
- Eject (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Electric Jet (USAF nickname for the F-16 Fighting Falcon)
- Electronic Jamming
- Electronic Jockey
- Electronic Journalism (NBC early 70's term describing Minicams; usually called ENG now)
- Elton John (musician)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All entries have been previously published and are drawn from prominent economic journals.
Some boys benefit more than girls from smaller classes, as do academically weaker pupils, according to research published by the Royal Economic Society (RES) in the latest issue of the Economic Journal.
Richard Li, younger son of Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, has bought 50 percent of the Hong Kong Economic Journal and Economic Journal Monthly for less than HK$300 million ($38.
HONG KONG - Richard Li, younger son of Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-shing, has bought 50 percent of the Hong Kong Economic Journal and Economic Journal Monthly for less than HK$300 million ($38.
4 percent annual rate, adding $90 million of personal income, with personal income per worker increasing $480, said Abbas Grammy, professor of applied economics at CSUB and publisher of the Kern Economic Journal.
Changing policies are documented using archival documents, economic journals and newspapers, published laws and decrees, policy statements, published statistical studies, and the works of several prominent Soviet economic historians.
OUP said "JCLE" is the first academic journal entirely devoted to competition law and economics and is designed to compete with the premier law reviews and economic journals for pieces of scholarship devoted to competition.