The article thus provides relevant background material regarding biofuels and applies the Economic Input-Output Life Cycle Assessment (EIO-LCA) methodology to compare petroleum-derived jet fuel (i.
What does EIOLCA stand for?
EIOLCA stands for Economic Input-Output Life Cycle Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Executive Informational Overview
- Extended Interaction Oscillator
- Engineering, Implementation, Operation, and Maintenance
- European Institute of Outdoor Adventure and Experiential Learning
- Early Initial Operational Capability
- Electricity Infrastructure Operations Center (DoE)
- Equipment Installation and Operating Contractor
- Execute Invalid Op Code (assembly language)
- Egyptian Institute of Directors
- Espace Information Orientation Emploi (French: Employment Information Center Orientation)
- Ente Italiano Organizzazione Mostre (Italian: Italian Body Exhibitions Organization)
- European Institute of Oriental Medicine
- European Environment Information and Observation Network
- European Integration Online Papers
- European Investor Outreach Program (World Bank)
- Extended Input/Output Processor
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Committee (Belgium)
- Environmental Input-Output Table
- Electricity Industry Ombudsman Victoria (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report, produced by market research firm GigaOm Pro with sustainability consulting group MindClick GSM, compared the energy footprint of two identical $100 purchases, one done online and the other at a store, using Carnegie Mellon's Economic Input-Output Life Cycle Assessment.
argue that economic input-output life cycle assessment models are a useful tool for improving the design of "green" products, processes, and policies.