WASHINGTON, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Independent Community Bankers of America has filed a letter urging the four federal banking agencies to take steps to reduce the regulatory burden imposed by consumer lending regulations and expressed strong support for the agencies' current comprehensive review of bank regulations under the Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996 (EGRPRA).
What does EGRPRA stand for?
EGRPRA stands for Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of EGRPRA in our Acronym Attic
- E-Governance Road Map (India)
- Entreprise Générale de Réalisation de Magasins (French: Company General Director of Stores)
- Entreprise Générale de Rénovation et Maçonnerie (French: General Contractor and Renovation of Masonry)
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Entreprise Générale Rénovation Négoce (French: General Trading Company Renovation)
- Economic Governance Reform Operation
- E*Trade Group, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Électricité Générale René Pierre (French electrical installation)
- Epidemiology and Genetics Research Program (National Cancer Institute; Bethesda, MD)
- Exterior Gateway Routing Protocol
- Électricité Générale Rigollier Robert (French electric company)
- Energiegenossenschaft Rhein-Ruhr (German energy cooperative)
- Entreprise Générale de Récupération et de Retraitement (French: General Contractor Recovery and Reprocessing)
- Everglades Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc. (Boynton Beach, FL)
- Evergreen Golden Retriever Rescue (dogs; Renton, WA)
- Eastern Goldfields Regional Reference Site (broadband access initiative; Department of Health and Aging; Australia)
- Entreprise Générale Rénovation Tous Services (French: All General Contractor Renovation Services)
- Exploration Geophysics, Remote Sensing and Environment (journal)
- Entreprise Générale de Revètement de Sol et de Mur (French: General Floor and Wall Contractor; Alegeria)
- Economic Growth and Redevelopment Services Office (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The request from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office of Thrift Supervision is being made pursuant to section 2222 of the Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996 (EGRPRA).
The ruling will implement provisions of section 2214 of the Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction Act of 1996.