” Paterson also critisized “industrial development agencies” and Economic Empowerment Zones for not creating jobs.
What does EEZ stand for?
EEZ stands for Economic Empowerment Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEZ
We have 11 other meanings of EEZ in our Acronym Attic
- Earthquake Early Warning System (various nations)
- Eastern Exterior Wall Systems, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
- Education Early Warning System (Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.)
- Ethiopian Early Warning System
- Endurance Exercise and Weight Training
- Employee Express (US NASA)
- European Electricity Exchange
- European Energy Exchange
- Electron Excited X-Ray Appearance Potential Spectroscopy
- East End Youth Basketball (Richmond, VA)
- Eiropas Ekonomikas Zonas (Latvian: European Economic Area)
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone (Missouri)
- Europska Ekonomska Zajednica (Croatian: European Economic Community)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (aka Economic Exclusion Zone)
- Extended Economic Zone (various nations)
- Eagle Forum
- Early Finish
- Ecological Footprint
- Edema Factor (microbiology; bacillary subunit of anthrax)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quality Associates is a privately-held, minority-owned business enterprise located within a Federal Economic Empowerment Zone in Cincinnati, Ohio.
But newer, more innovative approaches to stimulating jobs, such as job credits and economic empowerment zones, have not been adequately researched.
The company's support of minority businesses also extends to active community support of economic empowerment zones like the one recently established in Detroit.
Characterized by very low wealth, portions of Starr County have been designated an economic empowerment zone in an attempt to bring private sector jobs to the community, whose unemployment rate equaled 15.
Mazzorin also renewed the company's commitment to Detroit's economic Empowerment Zone.
Characterized by very low wealth, portions of Rio Grande City have been designated an economic empowerment zone in an attempt to bring private-sector jobs to the community, whose unemployment rate equaled 12.
Characterized by very low wealth, portions of Rio Grande City have been designated an economic empowerment zone in an attempt to bring private sector jobs to the community, whose unemployment rate equaled 17.