The Euro-Chinese Economic Development Zone (ECEDZ), a Plovdiv-based project under development, was presented at the Bulgarian-Chinese business forum aBulgaria: Expand Your Businessa organized in Beijing by the InvestBulgaria agency with the support of the EU.
What does EDZ stand for?
EDZ stands for Economic Development Zone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDZ
We have 3 other meanings of EDZ in our Acronym Attic
- Effective Degradation Years (nuclear energy)
- Euro, Dollar, Yen (Sony electronic prepaid cash card)
- East Down Yacht Club
- East Devon Youth League (UK; youth sports organization)
- Einstein-Dirac-Yang/Mills (mathematics equations)
- Ecumenical Diaconal Year Network (Budapest, Hungary)
- European Diaconal Year Network
- Enjoy Design Your Own (website)
- Étude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (French)
- El Dorado Youth Soccer League (Placerville, CA)
- Electricite de Zahle (French: Electricity of Zahle; Zahle, Lebanon)
- Elektro Dienstleistungs Zentrum (German: Electronic Service Center; Switzerland)
- Emission Density Zoning
- Excavation Damaged Zone
- Excavation Disturbed or Damaged Zone
- Extended Double Zepp (amateur radio antenna)
- Enterprise Development Zone Agency (Florida)
- Economic Development Zone Rider (New York; electric rates discount)
- 2-Ethoxyethanol (ether)
- Eagle Eye
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: mission inventory of the natural environment and education programming as part of the feasibility studies for the creation of an economic development zone on the territory of the municipality of verneuil-en-halatte (60), a place called the the long and lime stripes.
The Mariel special economic development zone, the biggest construction project undertaken in decades in Cuba, emerged thanks to financial support from Brazil, reports IPS (Aug.
The Mumbai Economic Development Zone (MEDZ) is a joint development project between Bahrain-based Gulf Finance House (GFH) and the Wadhwa Group, an eminent real estate developer in India.
acres) in the Ezhou Economic Development Zone of Hubei Province.
TMCAP) was established on July 23, in the Changshu Southeast Economic Development Zone, Jiangsu Province, China.
Parties discussed trade and economic cooperation between Construction Corporation and Kyrgyzstan, coming EXPO "China-Eurasia" that will be held in Urumqi on September 1-5, 2012 and construction of free economic development zone Kashgar".
at the Huaian Economic Technology Development Zone as well as a plant to boost production capacity in China, becoming Chin Fong's second plant in China following the other one at the Zhenghai Economic Development Zone in Ningbo, Zhejiang province.