52 million in taxable economic development revenue bonds to buy new industrial equipment used for slitting steel at their current facilities.
What does EDRB stand for?
EDRB stands for Economic Development Revenue Bond (various states)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDRB
We have 2 other meanings of EDRB in our Acronym Attic
- European DOI (Digital Object Identifier) Registration Agency (intellectual property project)
- Exotic Dancers' Rights Association (Canada)
- Extreme Drug Resistance Assay
- Electrochemistry Division of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Embedded Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Enhanced Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Erasable Dynamic Random Access Memory
- Engineering/Data Requirements Agreement Plan (usually seen as E/DRAP)
- Erasable Digital Read After Write
- Bitburg (airport code; Germany)
- EDV (Elektronische Datenverarbeitung)-Dienstleistungen Ralf Bieber (German: Ralf Bieber Electronic Data Processing Services)
- Environmental Design Review Board (Gatlinburg, TN)
- Enyan Denkyira Rural Bank (Ghana)
- Equipment Distribution Review Board (US Army)
- Expanded Defense Resources Board
- Exposure and Dose Research Branch (US EPA)
- Eager Disk Request Cancellation (computing)
- Eating Disorders Research Consortium (UK)
- Eating Disorders Resource Center (various locations)
- Economic and Development Review Committee (Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 million economic development revenue bonds, series 2006, issued by the Indiana Finance Authority for the National FFA Organization (FFA).
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns a rating of 'AA-/F1+', Stable Outlook to the $3,300,000 Washington Economic Development Finance Authority variable rate economic development revenue bonds (Smith Brothers Farms, Inc.
19 million state economic development revenue bonds series 2002-2.
9 million Port of Greater Cincinnati Development Authority, OH economic development revenue bonds, series 2006.
The financing of this project will be accomplished with a combination of Maryland Economic Development Revenue Bonds and a Maryland Industrial and Commercial Redevelopment Fund Loan.
30, 2011, Fitch Ratings will assign a credit enhanced rating of 'AA-/F1+', Outlook Stable, to the South Carolina Jobs-Economic Development Authority Economic Development Revenue Bonds, Series 2008A (Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
The first related to a $3 million Maryland Economic Development Corporation (MEDCO) Taxable Economic Development Revenue Bond, the proceeds of which were to be loaned to Blue II, LLC, a Maryland limited liability company, to purchase land and construct a new brewery.