The upcoming Leadership Training Institute seminar "Formulating Effective Economic Development Policy, Marketing and Communication Strategies," to be held May 17-19 in Manhattan Beach, Calif.
What does EDP stand for?
EDP stands for Economic Development Policy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDP
We have 229 other meanings of EDP in our Acronym Attic
- Early Departure Procedure (maritime)
- Eastern Daily Press (UK)
- Eating Disorders Program
- Eau de Parfum
- Ecclesiastical Deed Poll
- Échantillon Démographique Permanent (French: Permanent Demographic Sample)
- Eco-Domestic Product
- École Départementale de Puériculture (French: Departmental Nursery School)
- Economic Development and Planning (various organizations)
- Economic Development Partnership
- Economic Development Professional (Northeast Economic Developers Association)
- Economics Discussion Paper Series (UK)
- Ecuaciones en Derivadas Parciales (Spanish: Equation in Partial Derivatives)
- Edema Disease Principle
- Educational Development Plan
- Educational Development Program
- Electricidade de Portugal (Portugal)
- Electro Deposition Plating (coating)
- Electro-Diesel Portal (French vehicle repair company)
- Electron Density Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
I will not stand by while China pursues an economic development policy that relies on the unfair treatment of US companies and the theft of their intellectual property," he said.
He vowed to target outlying and poor areas of Lebanon through a balanced economic development policy expressing at the same time willingness to deal with the Hariri Bloc in pursuit of this objective.
A sound economic development policy addresses the following major elements: * Goals and objectives for economic development * Conditions under which public subsidization will be provided for private activities * The financial incentives the government may use * Performance standards for economic development projects * How development proposals will be evaluated * Systems for monitoring compliance with performance standards This article describes each of these policy elements as well as considerations for putting the policies into practice.
Vincent Hospital Education: Clark University, Worcester Public Schools Political Experience: City Councilor-at-Large, four terms; chairman of Standing Committee on Rules and Regulations and chairman of Standing Committee on Youth, Parks and Recreation Quote: "Investment in our young people is the single best economic development policy we could possibly adopt.
Burbank's policy is to encourage its officials to travel to conferences, seminars and training sessions that help educate them about such issues as land-use planning, economic development policy, and to network with local and state officials.
You'll be glad to learn that the Patakis' personal economic development policy apparently includes an office park.
The Relocation and Employment Assistance Program (REAP), a critical component in the City's economic development policy, was renewed this year.