It comes ahead of a meeting next week between Vale councillors, economic development officers, planners and business leaders on the best way of helping the Vale through the economic downturn.
What does EDO stand for?
EDO stands for Economic Development Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDO
We have 58 other meanings of EDO in our Acronym Attic
- Treuchtlingen-Bubenheim (airport code; Germany)
- Educational Network Ukraine
- Thannhausen (airport code; Germany)
- Vogtareuth (airport code; Germany)
- Eastern District of New York
- Event Designs New York (New York, NY)
- Earl Dodge Osborne (EDO Corporation)
- Earned Day Off (Canadian federal government)
- Eastern District Office (various organizations)
- Eating Disorder
- Écurie de Dressage Orbecoise (French equestrian association)
- Education Development Officer (job title)
- Education Development Organization
- Electric Drive Option
- Electronic Distribution Only (US Marines)
- Emergency Detention Order (court order for mental health evaluation)
- Employer Deduction Order
- Engineering Data Center
- Engineering Design Outsourcing
- Engineering Duty Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other organizations both private and public have also put in a proposal to obtain the same Crown lands, one a bankrupt company, said Byron LeClair, economic development officer with Pic River First Nation.
Jenny Johns, the council's economic development officer, said: "We were really impressed with the teams.
It is our desire to create an environment where diversity and different interests and lifestyles of all types can flourish," comments Tom Reese, an economic development officer for Spokane.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Delta Air Lines has announced that it has gained the backing of the US House and Senate Aviation subcommittee chairs along with 44 airport directors, Governors and economic development officers and 24 mayors to start an Atlanta-Beijing route.
A TORY AM has called for a full investigation into a publicly funded race equality organisation after learning that the cost of employing an economic development officer is pounds 50,000 a year.
The pilot Community Economic Development Officers Training Course was designed to provide EDO's a chance to enhance their business and analytical skills, learn how to effectively evaluate business opportunities, and become knowledgeable about funding programs available to stimulate economic development activities in First Nation communities.
But he quit drinking in 1988 and is now an economic development officer with the Brunswick House band.