WITH THE HELP OF TVA'S MINORITY AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT LOAN FUNDS, DOUG VENABLE WAS ABLE TO PURCHASE THIS TENNESSEE COMPANY.
What does EDLF stand for?
EDLF stands for Economic Development Loan Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDLF
We have 5 other meanings of EDLF in our Acronym Attic
- Étudiants dans la Course (French: Students in the Race; Canada)
- Every Day Low Cost
- Electronic Data Local Communications Central
- Embedded Data Link Connection Identifier
- Education Leadership Doctorate (University of Oregon)
- Education of Linguistically Different
- Entrez dans la Danse (French: Join the Dance)
- Schwarze Heide (airport code; Germany)
- Escuela De Letras De Madrid (Spanish: School of Arts of Madrid)
- European Doctorate in Law & Economics (various schools)
- Egyptian Diving and Lifesaving Federation
- Endogenous Digitalis-Like Factor (biochemistry)
- Endogenous Digoxin-Like Factor (molecular biology)
- Entrepreneurial Development Loan Fund (Oregon)
- European Diabetes Leadership Forum
- Grefrath-Niershorst (airport code; Germany)
- Eastern Dressage Liaison Group (horses; UK)
- Entrepôt de la Glisse (French: Warehouse of the Snow; sports club)
- Goch-Asperden (airport code; Germany)
- Hamm Lippewiesen (airport code; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SBA would like feedback on whether the program is meeting its goals to bring economic development loan funds into local communities," the notice says.