Economic Development Journal is available from the International Economic Development Council, 734 15th Street, N.
What does EDJ stand for?
EDJ stands for Economic Development Journal (International Economic Development Council)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDJ
We have 6 other meanings of EDJ in our Acronym Attic
- Heidelberg (airport code; Germay)
- Electronic Data Interchange User Agent
- Emerging Markets Dividend (Standard & Poor)
- Escuela Deportes de Invierno Valdezcaray (Spanish: Valdezcaray Winter Sports School)
- Education for an Interdependent World (European Union)
- Electronic Data Interchange World Institute
- Educational IT (Information Technology) Solutions Expo (trade show; Japan)
- Electronics Industry Data Exchange
- European Dealer Internet Exchange
- Échange de Jeux (French: Game Exchange)
- Emily Dickinson Journal
- Enamel Dentine Junction (dentistry)
- Epidermal-Dermal Junction (dermatology)
- Équipe Départementale Jeunes (French: Departmental Youth Team)
- EverydayJunglist (web community)
- Expression Développement Jeunesse (French: Youth Expression Development)
- L'Ecole du Journalisme (French: School of Journalism; Nice, France)
- Éditions Juridiques Africaines (French: African Legal Publishing; Sénégal)
- Eastern Districts Junior Basketball Association (Australia)
- European Day of Jewish Culture
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Teamwork Arkansas, the economic development department of Entergy Arkansas, was recognized by one of the country's leading economic development journals as being one of the top ten utility economic development groups in the nation for 1998.
s success in helping to attract new jobs to the region has been recognized by one of the country's leading economic development journals.