Laminin, with the help of a Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) grant through their Economic Development Job Training (EDJT) Program, showcased its new business venture at the Medical Design and Manufacturing Show earlier this month in New York City.
What does EDJT stand for?
EDJT stands for Economic Development Job Training (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enamel Dentine Junction (dentistry)
- Epidermal-Dermal Junction (dermatology)
- Équipe Départementale Jeunes (French: Departmental Youth Team)
- EverydayJunglist (web community)
- Expression Développement Jeunesse (French: Youth Expression Development)
- L'Ecole du Journalisme (French: School of Journalism; Nice, France)
- Éditions Juridiques Africaines (French: African Legal Publishing; Sénégal)
- Eastern Districts Junior Basketball Association (Australia)
- European Day of Jewish Culture
- National Center on Education, Disability and Juvenile Justice
- Effective Date of Key (cryptography)
- Electric Dynamic Katathermometer
- Embedded Development Kit
- Emergency Drug Kit
- Emotiv Development Kit
- Erziehungsdirektoren (German: Directors of Education; Switzerland)
- European Death Knot (rock climbing)
- Evil Dark Knights (gaming clan)
- Evil Dog Killer
- Evil Dragon King (Final Fantasy VII; video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation has approved a package of funding including state tax credits over 12 years and job training funds through the Economic Development Job Training program.
MEDC is providing job-training assistance through the Economic Development Job Training Program.
In recent years Michigan has implemented a number of innovative training initiatives, including: * creation of 18 Michigan Technical Education Centers(SM) (M-TECs(SM)); * creation of the Michigan Virtual University; * creation of the Career Pathways program; * creation of 42 WorkKeys(R) Centers; * establishment of the Michigan Career Readiness Certificate; and * modifications to the Economic Development Job Training program.
With innovative programs like 18 Michigan Technical Education Centers(SM) (M-TECs) and Economic Development Job Training (EDJT) grants and training more than 47,000 workers in 2000 alone, the state continually ranked high among the consultants surveyed.
Ten grants, funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation's Economic Development Job Training program, will be used to upgrade the skills of workers at Michigan companies.
a Tier 1 OEM automotive supplier of manufactured engineered metal components, assemblies and modules has recently been awarded an Economic Development Job Training (EDJT) Grant worth $612,000 from the State of Michigan.
One hundred forty-six grants, funded by the state's Economic Development Job Training (EDJT) program, will be used to upgrade the skills of workers at 355 Michigan companies.