2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) recently elected Paul Krutko, FM, president and CEO of Ann Arbor SPARK as vice chair of the Board of Directors.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Economic Development Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy, & Action
- Eau de Cologne
- Échiquier des Collines (French chess club)
- Ecole de Cavalerie (French: Cavalry School)
- École des Consommateurs (French: School of Consumers)
- Ecole des Dirigeants et Créateurs d'Entreprises
- Economia di Comunione (Italian: Economy of Communion)
- Economic Development Commission
- Economic Development Conveyance
- Economic Development Corporation
- Economic Dispatch Control
- Eden District Council (UK)
- Edgar de Carvalho (French public works company)
- Edgar, Dunn & Company (various locations)
- Edge Design Center
- Education and Development Center
- Education Data Center (various locations)
- Education Development Center, Inc.
- Education for Democratic Citizenship
- Effective Date of Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the directions of His Royal Highness Deputy King Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Economic Development Council will promote the Kingdom of Bahrain as a preferred investment destination, as well as being the sponsor of Bahrain's International Air show 2012.
The Northwest Economic Council (NWEcon), formerly known as the Bellingham Whatcom Economic Development Council, has expanded its relationship with the Northwest Agriculture Business Center (NABC) in Whatcom County in an effort to bolster locally grown food businesses.
He also has the designation Certified Economic Developer from the International Economic Development Council in Washington, D.
Hackett is also treasurer of the Upper Illinois River Valley Development Authority, serves on the executive committee, is past president of the Grundy Economic Development Council and is a member of the Illinois Bankers Association Agriculture Committee and the University of Illinois President, Illinois Connection Committee.
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) announced that the Purdue Research Foundation received a 2009 IEDC Excellence in Economic Development Award in the category of Regionalism and Cross-border Collaboration.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ann Arbor SPARK, the public private partnership created to drive economic development through business expansion, retention and attraction to the Ann Arbor region, was recently asked by the Economic Development Council of Livingston County to make a proposal to assume management of its business attraction efforts.
The International Economic Development Council (IEDC) 2006 Annual Conference last week brought 1,616 professionals from all corners of the world to Manhattan.