Sponsored by the Economic Development Corporation of Oxnard and the Topa Management Co.
What does EDCO stand for?
EDCO stands for Economic Development Corporation of Oxnard (Oxnard, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDCO
We have 1 other meaning of EDCO in our Acronym Attic
- Experience-Dependent Courtship Modification (animal procreation)
- Economic Development Corporation of Manitowoc County (Manitowoc, WI)
- Effective Date Concerning Morning Report (US Army, 1930s through 1950s)
- Éditions du Crayon Noir (French publishing company)
- Escola de Dança do Conservatório Nacional (Portuguese: National Dance School Conservatory)
- Nauen (airport code; Germany)
- European Doctoral Conference in Nursing Science
- Economic Development Council of Northern Vermont (St. Albans, VT)
- East Dallas Community Organization (Dallas, TX)
- Economic Developers Council of Ontario (Cornwall, ON, Canada)
- Economic Development for Central Oregon
- Exploration Drilling Corporation
- Extended Duration Crew Operations
- El Dorado County Office of Education (California)
- Eleventh District Cost of Funds Index
- Education Committee
- Technical Committee on Control Education (IFAC)
- European Documentation Centre and Observatory on Migration and Ethnic Relations
- Engineering and Development Corporation of the Philippines
- Economic Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, thanks in large part to the assistance and responsive service of the Economic Development Corporation of Oxnard and the City of Oxnard staff, that strategy is being set in place.