Lisa Hardison, President & CEO of the Economic Development Corporation of Lea County said, "We're looking forward to working with International Isotopes Inc.
What does EDCLC stand for?
EDCLC stands for Economic Development Corporation of Lea County (New Mexico)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Elmira District Community Living (Canada)
- Energy Development Company Limited (India)
- Enterprise Data Collection Layer
- Entrepreneurship Development Centre London (UK)
- Essential Drugs Company Limited (Bangladesh)
- Ethernet Debug Communication Link
- Etobicoke & District Cricket League (Canada)
- Eurasia Drilling Co. Ltd.
- European Computer Driving Licence (course)
- UN/EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Code Lists
- Eating Disorder Council of Long Island (New York)
- Edson and District Community Learning Society (Alberta, Canada)
- Economic Development Council of Maine (Augusta, ME)
- Electric Diesel Climatisation Maintenance (French automotive repair company)
- Electrode Dressing Continuity Monitor
- Engineering Design Criteria Manual
- European Direct Capital Management
- Every Disabled Child Matters (UK)
- Experience-Dependent Courtship Modification (animal procreation)
- Economic Development Corporation of Manitowoc County (Manitowoc, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lea County has long been a supporter of the energy industries, from traditional oil and gas to renewables," said Lisa Hardison, President and CEO of the Economic Development Corporation of Lea County.
The Economic Development Corporation of Lea County and the Lea County leadership have worked diligently with SunEdison and Xcel Energy to help make this project a reality," said Lisa Hardison, President and CEO of the Economic Development Corporation of Lea County.