President, Council of Churches of the City of New York New York City Economic Development Corporation Board Robert L.
What does EDCB stand for?
EDCB stands for Economic Development Corporation Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDCB
- El Dorado County Air Pollution Control District (California)
- US Department of Education Central Automated Processing System
- El Dorado County Association of REALTORS (Shingle Springs, CA)
- Engineering Data Computer Assisted Retrieval System
- Engineering Drawing Computer-Aided Retrieval System
- Environmental Data Collection and Reporting System (equipment failure warning system)
- Equipment Designers Cost Analysis System
- Equivalent Designers Cost Analysis System
- Ballenstedt (airport code; Germany)
- École de Danse Chantale Boulay (Canadian dance school)
- Electron-Dense Crystalline Body
- Étude et Distribution de Composants Bois (French lumber company)
- Européenne du Chocolat Belgium (French: European Belgian Chocolate; Belgium)
- European Diploma in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- East Dallas Christian Church (Dallas, TX)
- East Dartmouth Community Centre (Canada)
- East Doncaster Cricket Club (Australia)
- Eastbourne & District Chamber of Commerce Ltd. (UK)
- Economic Development Council of Colorado
- Edmonds Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
In turn, these people will make the final recommendations to the Timmins Economic Development Corporation board of directors, the final authority in the process.
as the Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors issued $25 million in taxable bonds for the project and Fidelity stated its intent to break ground at the site this fall.