The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) made the announcement at the conclusion of a three-day anti-poaching conference held in Cameroon's capital, Yaounde between 21-23 March.
What does ECOCAS stand for?
ECOCAS stands for Economic Community of Central African States
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Central Ohio Beekeepers Association
- Edo College Old Boys Association (Nigeria)
- Écologie Comportementale et Biologie des Populations de Poissons (French: Behavioral Ecology and Biology of the Population of Fish; course)
- Emotional Cycle of Change
- Enhanced Combat Operation Center
- Error Correcting Output Codes
- European Capital of Culture (EU city showcase)
- European Conference on Optical Communications
- Experimental Combat Operations Center
- Exeter Cathedral Old Choristers' Association
- East Coast One Design
- Ecumenical Church of the Divine
- Electrical Charging of Droplet
- Electronic Collect on Delivery
- Estimated Cost Of Damage
- Ethoxycoumarin O-Deethylase (enzyme)
- Evangelical Coalition on Drugs
- Export Control Operations Division
- Enhanced Central Office for Delay Analysis
- European Confederation of Directors Associations (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ashton called also on the Economic Community of Central African States and the African Union, in close consultations with the international community, to urgently engage with all parties to overcome the current crisis.
The Forum aims to offer a platform to over 2,000 policy-makers and global business leaders from Africa, the GCC, Asia and Europe and beyond to discuss current challenges and business opportunities in finance, agribusiness, logistics, and trade across the economic blocs of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), the East African Community (EAC), the South African Development Community (SADC), the Indian Ocean Commission (IOC), the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS), and Intergovernmental Authority for Development (IGAD).
Co-organized by UNWTO, Casa Africa and the international tourism trade fair FITUR, the 2012 edition featured the Economic Community of Central African States (CEMAC) and the East African Community (EAC) as specially invited regions.
The summit will also be attended by the Economic Community of WestAfrican States, the Economic Community of Central African States and the Gulf of Guinea Commission to develop a comprehensive strategy in the fight against piracy.
With economic growth of 12 percent this year, Congo ranks at the top of the countries in the Economic Community of Central African States (CEMAC).
The ASF plan is to have five subregional brigades in the standby force, working with the Economic Community of West African States, the Intergovernmental Authority on Development, the Southern African Development Community, the Economic Community of Central African States, and the Arab Maghreb Union.
Kudura Kasongo, a spokesman for Kabila, said a special summit of the 10-nation Economic Community of Central African States (Eccas) on the DR Congo crisis will take place next week in the capital Kinshasa, although a firm date has yet to be set.