The Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS) made the announcement at the conclusion of a three-day anti-poaching conference held in Cameroon's capital, Yaounde between 21-23 March.
What does ECCAS stand for?
ECCAS stands for Economic Community of Central African States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECCAS
We have 1 other meaning of ECCAS in our Acronym Attic
- East County Citizens Advisory Board (Montgomery County, MD)
- East Coast Computer Algebra Day
- Electrical Circuit Characterization and Diagnostic (US Department of Energy)
- Emily Carr College of Art and Design (Canada)
- East Coast Conference on Astronomical Imaging
- European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence
- European Co-Ordination Centre for Aviation Incident Reporting Systems
- European Coordination Centre for Accident and Incident Reporting Systems (EU)
- Evangelical Covenant Church of Alaska
- Egyptian Canadian Cultural Association of Ottawa
- European Collaborating Centres in Addiction Studies (est. 1988; various locations)
- Early Childhood Councils Advisory Team (Colorado)
- Electronic Compendium of Compliance Assistance Tools (US EPA website; construction)
- European Code of Conduct on the Arms Trade
- European Conference on Clinical Aspects and Treatment of HIV Infection
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
- Electronic Configuration Control Board (US Navy)
- Electronics Components Certification Board, Inc.
- Etobicoke Community Concert Band (Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada)
- European Committee for Conservation of Bryophytes (plants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ashton called also on the Economic Community of Central African States and the African Union, in close consultations with the international community, to urgently engage with all parties to overcome the current crisis.
The Forum aims to offer a platform to over 2,000 policy-makers and global business leaders from Africa, the GCC, Asia and Europe and beyond to discuss current challenges and business opportunities in finance, agribusiness, logistics, and trade across the economic blocs of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA), the East African Community (EAC), the South African Development Community (SADC), the Indian Ocean Commission (IOC), the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Economic Community of Central African States (ECCAS), and Intergovernmental Authority for Development (IGAD).
Co-organized by UNWTO, Casa Africa and the international tourism trade fair FITUR, the 2012 edition featured the Economic Community of Central African States (CEMAC) and the East African Community (EAC) as specially invited regions.
The summit will also be attended by the Economic Community of WestAfrican States, the Economic Community of Central African States and the Gulf of Guinea Commission to develop a comprehensive strategy in the fight against piracy.
With economic growth of 12 percent this year, Congo ranks at the top of the countries in the Economic Community of Central African States (CEMAC).
The ASF plan is to have five subregional brigades in the standby force, working with the Economic Community of West African States, the Intergovernmental Authority on Development, the Southern African Development Community, the Economic Community of Central African States, and the Arab Maghreb Union.
Kudura Kasongo, a spokesman for Kabila, said a special summit of the 10-nation Economic Community of Central African States (Eccas) on the DR Congo crisis will take place next week in the capital Kinshasa, although a firm date has yet to be set.