What does ECPE stand for?
ECPE stands for Economic Change, Poverty and Environment (project)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECPE
We have 20 other meanings of ECPE in our Acronym Attic
- European Center for Population and Development
- European Cultivated Potato Database
- East Central Planning and Development District (Mississippi)
- European Centre for Development Policy Management
- Early Childhood Professional Development Partnership
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Early Childhood Parent Education (various locations)
- Early Childhood Pathways Exams
- Eastern Cornbelt Plains Ecoregion
- Eating Concerns Peer Educators
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Enrichment Center Percussion Ensemble
- European Center for Power Electronics eV (Nuremberg, Germany)
- European Centre of Public Enterprises
- European Congress of Physiotherapy Education
- Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (English Language Institute, Office of Testing and Certification, University of Michigan)
- Economics of Public Finance (class)
- European Christian Political Foundation (Netherlands)
- European Civil Protection Force (EU)
- European College of Parma Foundation