Order of the Coif, from University of California, Berkeley School of Law in 1988 where he was Editor in Chief of the Ecology Law Quarterly.
What does ELQ stand for?
ELQ stands for Ecology Law Quarterly (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ELQ
We have 1 other meaning of ELQ in our Acronym Attic
- Extra-Lobar Pulmonary Sequestrations (nonfunctional lung tissue masses)
- Economic, Legal, and Political Systems in Action (social studies course)
- Early Life Performance Testing
- Electric Start-Long Shaft-Power Trim (boat motors)
- English Language Proficiency Test (SAT subject)
- Electric Start-Long Shaft-Power Trim-Oil Injected (boat motors)
- Department of Educational Leadership, Policy and Technology Studies (University of Alabama)
- Earth Leakage Protection Unit (product)
- Enhanced Link Processor Unit (AN/FSC-97 or SCTIS terminal)
- Electronic Publishing
- Emotional Lability Questionnaire (emotional assessment scale)
- Entry Level Qualification (UK educational institutions)
- Equivalent or Lower Qualification (UK)
- The Electrocution (Computer Group)
- Electro-Luminescent Quantum Counter
- Early Lung Recruitment
- Earth Leakage Relay (electronic protection device)
- Earth Loop Recall (band)
- East Lancashire Railway (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That same year, Berkeley's Ecology Law Quarterly honored Luke with its Environmental Leadership Award for "outstanding contributions to the development of environmental law and policy.
Andrews also serves on the advisory boards of a number of academic institutions, including the Environmental and Natural Resources Advisory Council of Stanford Law School and the National Advisory Board of the Ecology Law Quarterly of Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California, Berkeley.