7, Timber Production in Native Forests is that: Timber production in Australian native forests is a valid and legitimate long-term forest use, when managed using the principles of ecologically sustainable forest management to achieve the objectives of the forest owner and the community's expectation that all forest values will be maintained in perpetuity.
What does ESFM stand for?
ESFM stands for Ecologically Sustainable Forest Management (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESFM
- Eastern Sea Fisheries Joint Committee (UK)
- East Sussex Football League (UK)
- Elementary School Foreign Language
- English Senior Flag League (American football league; UK)
- Entidades Sem Fins Lucrativos (Portuguese: Nonprofit Entities)
- Even Start Family Literacy (Department of Public Instruction; Madison, WI)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) Emergency Support Function #4 Administrative Support
- European Systemic Functional Linguistics Conference and Workshop
- Emergency Support Function Leaders Group
- Equalities Standards for Local Government
- Equivalent Soluble Fluorescent Molecules
- Escuela Superior de Fisica y Matematicas (Spanish)
- European Society of Feline Medicine
- Extended Superframe Management System (Sprint)
- Extended Superframe Monitoring System (Sprint)
- Ethiopian Sports Federation in North America
- Ecological Services Field Office (US Fish & Wildlife Service)
- European Society for Oceanists
- Eat Scat, Freak Off And Die (polite form)
- Elite Special Forces of Hyrule (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of British Columbia), Dunswoerth (forest ecology and conservation biology consultant), and four co-contributors offer what is essentially a manual on ecologically sustainable forest management.
Lindenmayer DB AAargutes CR and Botkin DB (2000) Indicators of biodiversity for ecologically sustainable forest management.