The Philippines is looming with garbage problems despite the passage of the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act or the Republic Act (RA) 9003.
What does ESWMA stand for?
ESWMA stands for Ecological Solid Waste Management Act (The Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESWMA
- Earth Science World Image Bank
- European Social Welfare Information Network (1997-2005)
- Equivalent Single-Wheel Load
- Equivalent Static Wind Load (engineering)
- External Shock Wave Lithotripsy (treatment)
- extracorporeal shock wave lithotriptor
- Extracorporeal Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- Ecological Solid Waste Management (Philippines)
- Engineering Society of Western Massachusetts
- Eastern Sierra Weed Management Area (est. 1998; California)
- Earth Science Women's Network
- East South West North (blog)
- Ethical Society Without Walls (New York, New York)
- Eastern Sierra Watershed Project (California)
- Edith Stephens Wetlands Park (South Africa)
- Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Electronic Small World Project (Ohio State University)
- Engineers' Society of Western Pennsylvania
- East Suffolk Wireless Revival (UK amateur radio enthusiasts)
- Endangered Species and Wetlands Report (newsletter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7160) and the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000 (R.