The Philippines is looming with garbage problems despite the passage of the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act or the Republic Act (RA) 9003.
What does ESWM stand for?
ESWM stands for Ecological Solid Waste Management (Philippines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESWM
We have 5 other meanings of ESWM in our Acronym Attic
- Explosive Selection Working Group (US Navy)
- Exposure Standards Working Group
- EURO (Association of European Operational Research Societies) Summer and Winter Institutes
- Earth Science World Image Bank
- European Social Welfare Information Network (1997-2005)
- Equivalent Single-Wheel Load
- Equivalent Static Wind Load (engineering)
- External Shock Wave Lithotripsy (treatment)
- extracorporeal shock wave lithotriptor
- Extracorporeal Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- Engineering Society of Western Massachusetts
- Eastern Sierra Weed Management Area (est. 1998; California)
- Ecological Solid Waste Management Act (The Philippines)
- Earth Science Women's Network
- East South West North (blog)
- Ethical Society Without Walls (New York, New York)
- Eastern Sierra Watershed Project (California)
- Edith Stephens Wetlands Park (South Africa)
- Electrical Safe Work Practices
- Electronic Small World Project (Ohio State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7160) and the Ecological Solid Waste Management Act of 2000 (R.