USFS DATA CHALLENGED The controversy over amending the appeals process has been exacerbated by research conducted by a team at Northern Arizona University's Ecological Restoration Institute.
What does ERI stand for?
ERI stands for Ecological Restoration Institute (NAU)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ERI
We have 173 other meanings of ERI in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Reproductive Health Surveillance System (National Center for Maternal and Infant Health; Peking University Medical Science Center; China)
- Elevation Reactive Hyperemia Test
- Emergency Response Hospital Unit
- East Region Hockey Umpires Association (UK)
- Early Reading Intervention (education)
- Early Retirement Incentive (various organizations)
- Early Return Index
- Earthquake Research Institute (Japan)
- Earthrights International
- Eastern Radiologists, Inc. (Greenville, NC)
- Economic Reciprocity Initiative (NAACP)
- Economic Research Institute (Redmond, WA)
- Economic Residual Income
- Education and Research Institute (various organizations)
- Education Resources Information Center.
- Education Resources, Inc. (Medfield, MA)
- Education, Research and Innovation
- Eleanor Roosevelt Institute
- Elective Replacement Indicator (pacemakers)
- Electricity Regional Initiative (EU; est. 2006)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An ecosystem survey conducted in 2005 by the Ecological Restoration Institute at Northern Arizona University highlighted the ranch's environmental qualities.