in Morphological Image Processing from Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Paris in Fontainebleau, France, and his Engineering Degree from Ecole Polytechnique, France.
What does ENSMP stand for?
ENSMP stands for Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Paris (French engineering school)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Natural Selection League (online gaming)
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure Louis Lumière (French)
- École Normale Supérieure Lettres et Sciences Humaines (French literature and humanities school)
- École de Navigation Sous-Marine (French: School of Underwater Navigation)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique (French: National Graduate School of Mechanics)
- Enterprise Network and Service Management (Nortel Networks)
- Externato Nossa Senhora Menina (Portugese: Day School Our Lady Miss)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure de Mecanique et d'Aerotechnique (French: Engineering School for Mechanics and Aerotechnics)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Meunerie et des Industries Céréalières (French: National Graduate School of Milling and Cereal Industries)
- École Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et Microtechnique (French mechanics and microengineering school)
- Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne (French school)
- Enterprise Network Services Management Tool (Banyan VINES)
- European Neuroscience and Society Network
- École Nationale Supérieure de la Nature et du Paysage (French: National Graduate School of Nature and Landscape)
- El Niño Southern Oscillation
- Entomology and Nematology Student Organization (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Estonian National Symphony Orchestra (Tallinn, Estonia)
- University of Canterbury Engineering Society (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Employer Nominated Skilled Occupation List (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Metallurgy from Ecole Nationale Superieure des Mines de Paris and has filed more than 100 U.