For immediate release 27 February 2007 Mondas Plc ("Mondas" or the "Company") Result of EGM In announcements on 18 January 2007 and 2 February 2007, the Company informed shareholders that Mondas has been transformed during the past few years both by organic growth and the acquisitions of Eclipse Learner Systems Limited and Blue Curve Limited, resulting in a number of board changes and significant restructuring of the trading operations of the Company.
What does ELSL stand for?
ELSL stands for Eclipse Learner Systems Limited (est. 2001; software; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ELSL
- Electronic Security
- European Learning Styles Information Network
- Excess of Loss Self-Insurance Pool
- English Language School in Sydney (Australia)
- English Language Support for International Students
- Educational Leadership for Social Justice
- English Linguistic Society of Japan
- English Literary Society of Japan
- Espace de Liberté, Sécurité et Justice (French: Liberty, Security and Justice Space; EU)
- English Language Skills
- English Language School London (UK)
- Easy Like Sunday Morning (song)
- Echelon Local du Service Médical (French: Local Echelon Medical Officer)
- Enhanced Laboratory Surveillance of Measles (EU)
- Extended Linear Sigma Model (physics)
- Extreme Link State Monitoring (network protection)
- Entry Level Standards for Michigan Teachers
- Eastern Lake Superior Management Unit (Michigan)
- Euskadiko Liburutegi Sistema Nazionala (Basque: National Library System of the Basque Country)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Liberia Support Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2004 Flexible Management and Administration Solution Provides Enhancements Over 50% More Quickly Than Competitors Magic Software Enterprises (Nasdaq: MGIC), a leading provider of state-of-the-art business integration and development technology, announced today that Magic Solution Partner Eclipse Learner Systems Limited (ELSL), has secured contracts valued at around $1 million to supply Further Education and Six Form Colleges with Eclipse, a comprehensive, fully integrated Learner Management and Administration system developed using Magic Software's eDeveloper application development and integration environment (www.