ECHO And The Bunnymen returned to the Liverpool stage for their now-traditional Christmas gig at the 02 Academy.
What does EABM stand for?
EABM stands for Echo and the Bunnymen (UK band)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EABM
- Embedded-Application Binary Interface
- Extensive Acute Burn Injury
- Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress
- Euro-Asia Business Internship Programme (EU)
- European Academy of Business in Society
- Ecole Active Bilingue Jeannine Manuel (French: Jeannine Manuel Active Biliingual School; Paris, France)
- East African Breweries Limited (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Eastern Bluebird
- Escritório de Advocacia Barachísio Lisbôa (Brazilian law office)
- East Anglian Branch of the Landscape Institute (UK)
- Eightarms & Blackmist (New York)
- Einzelrad-Antriebs-Brems-Modul (German: Single-Wheel Drive and Brake Module; railways)
- Entente Athlétique Bourgogne Montceau (French athletic club)
- Environment Agency Bench Mark
- East Asia Bioinformation Network
- Eerste Algemene Begrafenisvereniging Nijkerk (Dutch: First General Burial Society Nijkerk; Nijkerk, Netherlands)
- Engineers, Architects and Building Officials (Canada)
- European-American Business Organization, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Eat a Bag of Donuts
- Eat A Bowl of Freak (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): FUN: The Moseley Folk Festival attracts thousands of Midlanders EVERGREEN: Will Sergeant with Echo and the Bunnymen band-mate Ian McCullough
To mark the first anniversary of the charity's 50p Life Change Appeal, which was launched last December by Hollywood actor Brian Cox, Gamu, right, teamed up Echo And The Bunnymen guitarist Gordie Goudie and two members of the Gospel Truth Choir in an impromptu showcase for shoppers.
Echo And The Bunnymen Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton Jaded, irrelevant and past-it - so the critics say.
CAPTION(S): SPECIAL SHOW: Morrissey at Whitehaven Civic Hall in 2006; PERFORMANCE HIGHS: Stars from, from left, Echo and the Bunnymen, Maximo Park and New Order
Headliners on the main stage were the Ordinary Boys, Badly Drawn Boy and Echo and the Bunnymen while stand-up turns included Rob Rouse and Anvil Springsteen.
The Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra succeed in drowning out a choir, then Echo and the Bunnymen.
Known for his "sinewy brew of pure talent," and "powerful and inventive playing," Lee has toured with The Cult, Echo and the Bunnymen, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page, and produced two highly successful Plant/Page albums, Unledded and Walking into Clarksdale.