Realizing that the skills required to install a commercial network infrastructure normally reside at the Echelon Above Corps level the brigade's leadership formed a plan to prepare for the upcoming mission.
What does EACTSAT stand for?
EACTSAT stands for Echelon Above Corps (Super High Frequency) Tactical Satellite
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Education Association for China Tomorrow (Bethesda, MD)
- Elliot Anderson/Christian-Trozzo (watershed committee; Canada)
- Emergency Action and Coordination Team
- En Avant Cyclo la Tessoualle (French bicycle club)
- Equipment Assisted Configuration Tool (Alcatel)
- European Associations of Corporate Treasurers (Paris, France)
- European Association of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologists
- Early Action Compact Task Force (Texas)
- East Africa Counter-Terrorism Initiative
- European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Ehrlich's Ascites Cell Tumour Virus
- East African Customs Union
- East Anglian Chess Union (UK)
- Emergency Acute Care Unit (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Equal Access Compliance Unit (Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene)
- Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (West Hartford, CT)
- Electronic Air Control Valve (automotive)
- Employee Assistance of Central Virginia (Lynchburg, VA)
- Evolutionary Algorithms for Computer Vision
- Electron-Assisted Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initially, debate centered on whether the unit should deploy the ASE into theater; the rationale being the ASE is an echelon above corps (EAC) asset and can (should?
And then I'd just let the divisions and the echelon above corps level do the planning.