Materials and method Study population Approval for this study was granted by the Ethical committee of Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki.
What does EBSU stand for?
EBSU stands for Ebonyi State University (Nigeria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EBSU
- Earle's Balanced Salt Solution Minus Glucose
- E-Business Suite Special Edition
- Electricity Basic Services Support Tariff (South Africa)
- Educational Broadcasting Services Trust (UK)
- Elevated Body Swing Test
- Embedded Boundary Scan Test
- Environmental Baseline Survey for Transfer (various locations)
- Ellison Boshell Salmon Tuller Kelley, LLP (Atlanta, GA)
- East Bank Sewage Treatment Plant (New Orleans, LA)
- Ébénisterie St-Urbain Ltée (French: St. Urbain Cabinetmaking Ltd.; Canada)
- Engineering Business Support Unit
- Entreprise du Bâtiment du Sud Vendée (French construction company)
- Exchange-Biased Spin-Valve (physics)
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Entry Reform Act of 2002
- East Bengal State Volunteer Rifles
- Enhanced Border Security and Visa Reform Act of 2002
- E-Business Technologies
- Early Bed Time
- Earnings Before Tax
- East Broad Top (National Historic Landmark railroad in Huntingdon County, PA, built in 1873)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MATERIAL & METHODS This study was conducted at the Outpatient Department of Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki.
Sensory Evaluation A panel of twenty consumers was recruited from staff and students of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
The change was placed in a sterile polyethylene bag, the bag was sealed, and the sample was taken to the Research Laboratory of the Department of Medical Microbiology/Parasitology at Ebonyi State University Abakaliki for analysis.
Department of Biochemistry, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State Nigeria.
This study was conducted in Abakaliki, the capital of Ebonyi State in southeastern Nigeria from June to December 2006 at the Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital (EBSUTH), Abakaliki, which is the largest health facility in this region.
IR77384-12-17-3-18-2-B, 1R68, PSBRc50, IR7764-3B-8-2-2-14-4 and IR75395-2B-B-1-1-2-4 Collected from the Alliance for Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA), Ebonyi State University were grown during the 2009 planting season and were harvested at maturity from the rice field of Biotechnology Research and Development Center, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
of Medical Biochemistry, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Nigeria (2) Dept.