What does ECGCC stand for?
ECGCC stands for Eau Claire Golf & Country Club (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Exempt Capital Gains Balance
- Eastern Cape Gambling and Betting Board (South Africa)
- E.Coli Genome Center (University of Wisconsin)
- East Caribbean Group of Companies (trade union; St. Vincent & the Grenadines)
- East Coast GhostHunters Club (New York)
- École de Culture Générale et de Commerce (French: School of Commerce and General Knowledge; Switzerland)
- Empowerment Center of Greater Cleveland (est. 1966; Cleveland, OH)
- Enterprise Consortium of the Gulf Coast
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (aka Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate; antioxidant)
- Export Credit and Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.
- English Counties Girls Chess Federation (UK)
- École du Commerce et de la Grande Distribution (French vocational school)
- Eiffage Construction Gestion Développement (French construction company)
- Exports Credit Guarantee Department (UK government)
- East Coast Gaming Expo
- Économiques et de Gestion (French: Economics and Management; Belgium)
- Expertise Comptable Gestion d'Entreprise (French: Chartered Accounting Business Administration)
- Export Credit Guarantee Company of Egypt
- École de Culture Générale de Fribourg (French: Fribourg General Knowledge School; Fribourg, Switzerland)
- Endothelial Cell Growth Factor