Two hours after arrival, the children were given a meal, and 30 minutes later the eating in the absence of hunger protocol was started.
What does EAH stand for?
EAH stands for Eating in the Absence of Hunger
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAH
We have 25 other meanings of EAH in our Acronym Attic
- External Affairs and Government Relations (various companies)
- Erfolgsakademie für Genialität und Spitzenleistungen (German: Success Academy for Ingenuity and Excellence)
- Estágio de Adaptação à Graduação de Sargento (Portuguese: Stage Adaptation of Sergeants at Graduation; Brazil)
- European Alliance of Genetic Support (est. 1992)
- European Association of Genetic Support
- Entreprise Agricole du Centre Grande Terre (French: Grand Central Farm Land)
- European Association for Gestalt Therapy (psychotherapy)
- Experimental Anoxia Generating Unit (oxygen deficiency)
- Ecological Association Green Vrbas (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Early Administrative Hearing (UK)
- École a l'Hôpital (French: School Hospital)
- Educational Adaptive Hypermedia (computer-based learning)
- EFREI Aides Humanitaires (French)
- Einstein At Home
- Employer Assisted Housing (US HUD)
- Engrossed Amendment House (legislation)
- Entente Athlétique du Hainaut (French: Athletic Agreement of Hainaut; Hainaut, Belgium)
- Enterprise Asset Health
- Escrime a l'Hôpital (French: Fencing Hospital)
- Espoir Autreville Harmonville (French sports club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The obesity problem also comes into play in terms of the maternal effects on eating behaviors in girls because maternal overweight status (present in 65% of mothers in the study) is strongly associated with increased eating in the absence of hunger among girls who are overweight in this study.