The Dreamie, Medgowns' first offering, is a soft, lace-trimmed gown with discreet pockets to conceal openings for ports and monitors, with an easy-to-reach back tie that provides more coverage than typical hospital gowns.
What does ETR stand for?
ETR stands for Easy-To-Reach (ITU-T)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other meanings of ETROther Resources:
We have 162 other definitions for ETR in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Thermoplastic Vulcanizate
- Electronic Teaching Portfolio Web Site (online training course)
- Excellence Through Quality
- Education and Training Quality Assurer (RSA)
- Exposed Thin Quad Flat Pack (Conexant Systems, Inc.)
- Engineer Technical Quartermaster Sergeant (Canada)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (computer game)
- Early to Rise (health e-zine)
- Early Token Release (FDDI)
- Eastern Test Range
- Ecological Tax Reform
- Édition Téléphone Rouge (French: Red Phone Edition)
- Education and Training Resources (various locations)
- Education Training and Rehabilitation
- Education, Training and Research (California)
- Educator's Travel Resource
- Effective Tax Rate
- Electron Transport Rate (biochemistry)
- Electronic Target Range (UK)
- Electronic Tax Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mercedes' says its system, dubbed "Command," is user-friendly with easy-to-reach control switches located directly on the center console and redundant operation switches located on the steering wheel.
This represents an extraordinary opportunity for Northern New Jersey-based real estate, legal, accounting and banking professionals to increase their skills in a convenient easy-to-reach forum at a modest price," commented Donald Moliver, Director of the Real Estate Institute.
Apart Hotel Ritz has a restaurant and a bar-cafeteria for its guests and is conveniently located in the heart of the safe and quiet Sopocachi neighborhood, with easy-to-reach shopping nearby.
There are expandable bins in each front door, large bins on either side of the spare tire, a shallow tray (3) that sits under a cover over the spare tire, and easy-to-reach latches (4) in the rear corners of the cargo area that actuate the split-fold rear seats.
The second largest reservoir in California, with 167 miles of shoreline, Lake Oroville offers fishing, camping, swimming, boating and riding in an easy-to-reach Northern California venue, just 70 miles north of Sacramento.
ViewSonic's latest projector, the PJ658, is another example of how the company is bringing popular benefits to diverse settings, such as an easy-to-reach lamp when mounted for trouble-free maintenance and auto vertical keystone to automatically project a square image.
To ensure that the ATM is accessible to every customer, the height of the ATM, as well as the size and location of its screen, makes the Personas M Series easy-to-reach and easy-to-use by all consumers, including those with disabilities.