Additional philanthropic endeavors include co-chairing the $25 million capital campaign to build the Bellevue Arts Museum and millions of dollars in cash donations and in-kind support to valued organizations such as Bellevue LifeSpring (formerly Overlake Service League) that is located in Bellevue Square, Bellevue Arts Museum Arts Fair, Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Youth Eastside Services, Seniors Making Art, Eastside Heritage Center, and most recently through Fashion Week raised thousands of dollars for The Moyer Foundation.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Eastside Heritage Center (Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Extrahepatic Biliary Pattern
- Eisai Hyperbilirubinemic Mutant Rat
- Edge Histogram Based Sampling Algorithm (genetics)
- Eerste Hulp Bij Sport Ongevallen (Dutch)
- Elk Horn Bank and Trust (Arkansas)
- Exeter Historic Buildings Trust (UK)
- Echinochloa Hoja Blanca Tenuivirus (Spanish: Echinochloa White Sheet Tenuivirus)
- Eerste Hulp Bij Werk (Netherlands)
- Eerste Hulp Bij Zeezoogdieren (Dutch: First Aid for Marine Mammals)
- East Herts Council (UK)
- École Hubert Curien (French: Hubert Curien School)
- Edge Hill College (UK)
- Effective Health Care (various organizations)
- Eishockeyclub (German)
- Elections Have Consequences
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrically Heated Catalyst
- Electricity Holding Company (Oman)
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electrohydraulic Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year, the Eastside Heritage Center will also host old-fashioned picnic games and mini-competitions available free of charge to kids of all ages.