Obourn received her BA in mathematics from Boston University, where she graduated with honors, and is a member of the Eastman Savings and Loan Association board of directors.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Eastman Savings and Loan (Bank in Rochester, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- Economische Stimulering Knooppunt Arnhem Nijmegen (Dutch economic development website; Arnhem-Nijmegen, The Netherlands)
- End Stage Kidney Disease
- Enhanced Station-Keeping Equipment
- Electricity Supply Commission
- European Shotokan Karate Union
- Early School Leaving
- Earned Sick Leave (employment-human resources)
- East Side LAN (Phoenix/Mesa/Chandler Arizona LAN Organization)
- East Slavic (linguistics)
- Eastern Shores Library (Wisconsin)
- École de Surf du Léon (French surfing school)
- Ecological Screening Level
- Ecological Studies on the Lepidoptera
- Economic Service Life
- Eighteenth Street Lounge (record label)
- Ejercito Sirio Libre (Spanish: Free Syrian Army)
- Electro Signal Labs (GE Security)
- Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (electronic journal)
- Electron-Stimulated Luminescence (lighting technology)
- Electronic Services, Ltd. (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was named Vice President and Treasurer of Eastman Kodak Credit Corporation in 1988 and was appointed President, Eastman Savings and Loan Association the following year.
He is a member of the board of directors for Eastman Savings and Loan.