He is the Senior Editor of the Journal of Vascular Surgery and Past President of the Eastern Vascular Society and the Southern Association for Vascular Surgery.
What does EVS stand for?
EVS stands for Eastern Vascular Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EVS
We have 129 other meanings of EVS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Vital Records System (various states)
- European Vertical Reference System
- Evaluation and Visitor Research Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Electronic Variable Response Turbocharging (automotive engine)
- Emergency Virus Response Team (Central Command; computer viruses)
- Emergency Volunteer Rescue Team (Ventura, CA)
- Eductor Vapor Recovery Unit (trademark of COMM Engineering USA; emissions elimination system)
- Environmental Vapor Recovery Unit (COMM Engineering, USA)
- Electronic Vacuum Regulating Valve
- Exudative Vitreoretinopathy, Familial, X-Linked Recessive
- Eastern Video Systems, Inc
- Éclairage Vidéo Son (French: Video Lighting Sound)
- Economic and Valuation Services (KPMG)
- Economic Value Sourced
- Electric Vehicle Symposium
- Electro-Optical Viewing System
- Electronic Variable Speed (machine feature)
- Electronic Verification System
- Electronic Visibility Study
- Electronic Visualization System
Samples in periodicals archive:
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE EASTERN VASCULAR SOCIETY NEW YORK--About one in four patients with abdominal aortic aneurysm may be at risk for thoracic aortic aneurysm, judging by results of a single-center retrospective study of more than 1,000 patients.
Jeffrey Carpenter of the University of Pennsylvania at the 18th annual Meeting of the Eastern Vascular Society in Philadelphia.