Marie requires Class 3 sand as backfill which is very expensive, especially in the Eastern Upper Peninsula," said Chris Wentland, Bacco's project superintendent.
What does EUP stand for?
EUP stands for Eastern Upper Peninsula (Michigan, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EUP
We have 30 other meanings of EUP in our Acronym Attic
- Examination Under Oath
- Offices in Europe (International Monetary Fund)
- Union de l'Europe Occidentale (Western European Union, WEU)
- Electric Utility Operating Companies
- Eucommia Ulmoides Oliver Leaf (tree leaf; pharmacology)
- European Union Observer Mission
- Eugene O’Neill National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Early Urethral Obstruction Sequence (pregnancy complication)
- Eastern University of Sri Lanka (Sri Lanka)
- Electronic Union of Travel Industry (Japan)
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Edinburgh University Press (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- End User Proxy
- End-User Product
- Energy Using Product
- Enriched Uranium Product
- Enterprise Unified Process
- Environmental Use Permit
- Equipment Usage Profile
- Escuela Universitaria Politecnica (Spanish: Polytechnical University School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cormorant control and newly placed manmade structure have improved this 4,230-acre lake's walleye population, located in Michigan's eastern Upper Peninsula.
Fall Color Dominates Eastern Upper Peninsula and Northern Lower Peninsula LANSING, Mich.
In 2009, FIRST in Michigan will include 16 districts: Western Upper Peninsula, Eastern Upper Peninsula, Lake Huron North, Lake Huron Central, Grand Traverse, West Michigan, Saginaw Bay, Greater Genesee, Macomb County, Oakland County, Detroit, Western Wayne, Washtenaw County, Greater Lansing, Greater Monroe, and Southwest Michigan.
Fall Color Show Heads to Eastern Upper Peninsula LANSING, Mich.
The three demonstration sites were geographically spread apart: Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD, Traverse Bay Area ISD and Berrien County ISD.
This year they moved to 87 percent proficient - a jump of 34 percentage points - and well above the state average of 53 percent; --Across the Eastern Upper Peninsula ISD, student proficiency on standardized tests has increased in both science and math in just one year: science from 68 percent to 80 percent and math from 57 percent to 67 percent; --Nearly all middle schools in the Flint school district are participating in FTL.
On September 27, the Michigan Department of Natural Resources will be sponsoring a walking tour of Tahquamenon Natural Area in the eastern Upper Peninsula.