The cold tongue of water that stretches out from the eastern tropical Atlantic coast has warmed more than the western part of the basin.
What does ETRA stand for?
ETRA stands for Eastern Tropical Atlantic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETRA
We have 7 other meanings of ETRA in our Acronym Attic
- Express Toll Route
- Extended Target Region
- External Timer Reference
- External Transfer Rate (Seagate)
- Extra Testing Rule (reliability testing)
- ELAV (Embryonic Lethal Abnormal Vision)-Type RNA-Binding Protein
- East Tennessee Racing Association
- East Tennessee Resource Agency
- East Texas Regional Airport
- East Timor Relief Association
- Ecosystem Trends and Risk Assessment
- Education Training and Research Associates
- electron transport regulator A
- Electronic Remittance Translator (Systems Designs, Inc.)
- Electronic Test Requirements Analysis
- Electronic Transaction Risk Assessment (Digital Signature Trust)
- Emerald Trail Riders Association, Inc. (Eugene, OR)
- Emergency Tenant Remedies Act
- Emergency Tenant Remedy Action
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonists
Samples in periodicals archive:
A tropical wave moved from Africa to the eastern tropical Atlantic on September 7.
Todd Crawford, "While the eastern tropical Atlantic Ocean temperature anomalies have remained relatively cool this summer, the western tropical Atlantic Basin is quite warm, as evidenced by the strength attained by Hurricane Dean before landfall.