Another relatively large regional sociological organization is the Eastern Sociological Society (ESS), and while it does not limit itself by listing a specific set of states that it serves, it is clear that it most strongly focuses on those along the Eastern Seaboard.
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Eastern Sociological Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Early Sound Scattering (acoustics)
- Early Supply Support
- Earth and Space Sciences
- Earth and Space Sciences Division
- Earth Sciences Sector (Natural Resources Canada)
- Earth Sensor Scan
- Earth Simulator System (NEC supercomputer)
- Earth Stabilization Solutions (Contech)
- Earth System Science
- Earth-Sun System (US NASA)
- Echo Suppression Subsystem
- Ecologically Sound System
- Economic Self-Sufficiency Services
- Economic Support Specialist
- Economics and Statistics System (agriculture project; Cornell University Ithaca, NY)
- Economie Sociale et Solidaire (French: Social Economy and Solidarity)
- Education and Science Society
- Education Support Service (educational branch of UNICEF)
- Educational Services Section
- Educational Support Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Eastern Sociological Society Annual Meeting, Boston, March 1996, and the Pennsylvania Sociological Society Meeting, Philadelphia, October 1995.