``My guess is, if one of those things went off, it would probably wipe out everything on the Eastern Snake River Plain - either from the blast, or the ash, or the heat,'' says Earl Bennett, Idaho's state geologist and leader of the Idaho Geological Survey.
What does ESRP stand for?
ESRP stands for Eastern Snake River Plain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESRP
We have 29 other meanings of ESRP in our Acronym Attic
- Empire State Railway Museum (Phoenicia, NY)
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Enterprise Storage Resource Management (Softek)
- Environmental Science and Resource Management (academic program)
- Enterprise Security and Risk Management Office (North Carolina)
- East Sussex Records Office
- Efficient Short Remote Operations
- Empire State Repertory Orchestra
- Ethnographic Social Research Options
- European Space Research Organisation (now the European Space Agency)
- Ecosystem Services Research Program (US EPA)
- Egypt Swiss Radiology Project (Cairo, Egypt)
- Eldora Special Recreation Program (Boulder, CO)
- Emergency Services Routing Proxy (software)
- Employee Stock Retirement Plan
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Plan
- Endangered Species Recovery Program
- Environmental Satellite Receiver Processor
- Equipment Service Repair Program (phones)
- Escola Secundária Raúl Proença (Portuguese: Raul Proença Secondary School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kilgore is a volcanic-hosted epithermal gold system situated on the northern margin of the eastern Snake River Plain.