It established the new 650,000-square-meter factory in Rayong's Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate in 2008.
What does ESIE stand for?
ESIE stands for Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate (Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESIE
We have 5 other meanings of ESIE in our Acronym Attic
- EOSDIS Systems Interface Document
- European Society for Immunodeficiencies
- European Space Industry Directory (European Space Agency)
- Every Situation Is Different
- Everyone's Situation is Different
- Experimental Social Innovation and Dissemination
- Extended System Identifier
- États Sociétés Idéologies Défense (French: States, Companies, Ideologies, Defense unit; National Center for Scientific Research)
- Explosives Safety Information Data Base
- European Society for Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Egyptian Society of Irrigation Engineers
- Electron-Stimulated Ion Emission
- Elementary, Secondary, and Informal Education (National Science Foundation)
- Episode-Specific Interpretations of Exercise Inventory (medical and psychological survey)
- Expert System Inference Engine (software)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Informatique Electronique Automatique (French computer/software engineering school)
- Ecole Supérieure d'Ingénieurs en Electrotechnique et Electronique
- Early Stage Investment Forum (Northwest Entrepreneur Network)
- East Sussex in Figures
- Electrical Stimulation-Induced Feeding (feeding behavior research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company said it will continue sales of passenger cars already assembled, while the production line of pickup trucks will be moved to a new plant in the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong Province, built by Auto Alliance (Thailand) Co.
The new company, Yokohama Rubber (Thailand), will construct a plant in the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, which is located southeast of Bankok.