PSI), a top provider of health and human services for government clients, is pleased to announce that its Client Relationship Executive Chrissy Brogdon Dingeldine received the prestigious Felix Infausto Award at the 2007 Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association (ERICSA) Conference on May 7.
What does ERICSA stand for?
ERICSA stands for Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- excellence, respect, integrity and courage
- Educational Resource Information Center / Information Resources
- European Research Institute for Consumer Affairs
- Evaluation of Ranolazine in Chronic Angina
- Eventually Revenge Is Carefully Arranged (Knight Moves; movie)
- Experiment on Rapidly Intensifying Cyclones Over the Atlantic
- Explicit Rate Indication for Congestion Avoidance
- Eye-gaze Response Interface Computer Aid (assistive technology)
- Extraction Ratios of Both Indocyanine Green
- Emmanuel Real Ice Cream Society
- Economic Research and Information Department (Philippines)
- Economic Research Initiatives at Duke
- Electrostatic Residual Ion Dump
- Emergency Response ID
- Emergency Response Identification (card)
- Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases
- Employment Resources for Idahoans with Disabilities (Idaho)
- Environmentally Responsible Interior Design
- Équipe de Recherche Informatique et Droit (French: Research and Information Legal Staff)
- European Research Infrastructure Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jordan currently sits on the Board of Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association (ERICSA) as the Second Vice President.