MCP Hospital also includes 177 acute care adult and child psychiatric beds at the Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute (EPPI), located on campus.
What does EPPI stand for?
EPPI stands for Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPPI
We have 5 other meanings of EPPI in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Power & Power Electronics Institute (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Escola Profissional Pública de Electrónica e Telecomunicações
- Eskom Pension/Provident Fund (South Africa)
- Economic Policy and Public Finance Management Credit
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Guide
- El Paso Production Holding Co. (stock symbol)
- Elderly Patients with Postural Hypotension (geriatric medicine)
- Electronic Paper Printing House (Acreo AB; Kista, Sweden)
- Environmental Pollution and Public Health (special track; International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering)
- European Platform for Policing and Human Rights (Denmark)
- Electronic Programmed Procurement Information
- Enhanced Parallel Peripheral Interface
- Epson Precision Philippines, Inc.
- Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. (real estate group; Philippines)
- Evidence for Policy and Practice Information (est. 1993; London, England, UK)
- Early Psychosis Prevention and Intervention Centre
- Electric Public Power Insurance Consortium
- Electronic Payment Processing Information Control System
- Enhanced Point Positioning Integrated Capability
- European Patients Primary Immunodeficiency Collaboration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arthur Lazarus,MD, MBA, is the Medical Director of Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Other career highlights include his having been director, staff, student and patient counseling services at the Medical College of Pennsylvania, Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute and Philadelphia College of Textiles.