According to the Ethiopian official television, member states during the meeting agreed to discuss and approve South Sudan joins the Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (ENTRO) .
What does ENTRO stand for?
ENTRO stands for Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (Ethiopia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Network of Training Organizations (France)
- European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology (Australia)
- European New Towns Platform (est. 2001)
- Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat/Formequip (French school)
- Embedded National Tactical Receiver
- Ethernet and Token Ring
- Environmental Treaties and Resource Indicators
- Emerging Network to Reduce Orwellian Potency Yield (backronym: anonymous data store)
- Eastern Native Tree Society
- Enhanced National Television System Committee Standard
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (EU)
- Ecole Nationale Technique des Sous-Officiers d'Active (French: National School of Active Warrant Officers; Issoire, France)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Ethio-National Tour and Travel Operator (Ethiopia)
- Enterprise Networking Technologies Users Association
- Enzootic Nasal Tumour Virus
- East North Up (navigational coordinate system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two sides further exchanged points of views on the issues of the Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (ENTRO) and reviewed the preparations to participate in the World Water Week, scheduled to be held in Stockholm in the last week of the current month.
Led by the Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (ENTRO), the technical arm of the Nile Basin Initiative, the development study funded by the African Water Facility, will support investments efforts to finance the BAS development programme.