After completing the Old-Growth Project, I cofounded the Eastern Native Tree Society (ENTS), an internet-based group dedicated to the appreciation and measurement of eastern trees.
What does ENTS stand for?
ENTS stands for Eastern Native Tree Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ENTS in our Acronym Attic
- European Network of Trainees in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- National Research Centre for Environmental Toxicology (Australia)
- European New Towns Platform (est. 2001)
- Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat/Formequip (French school)
- Embedded National Tactical Receiver
- Ethernet and Token Ring
- Environmental Treaties and Resource Indicators
- Eastern Nile Technical Regional Office (Ethiopia)
- Emerging Network to Reduce Orwellian Potency Yield (backronym: anonymous data store)
- Enhanced National Television System Committee Standard
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (EU)
- Ecole Nationale Technique des Sous-Officiers d'Active (French: National School of Active Warrant Officers; Issoire, France)
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Ethio-National Tour and Travel Operator (Ethiopia)
- Enterprise Networking Technologies Users Association
- Enzootic Nasal Tumour Virus
- East North Up (navigational coordinate system)
- Edinburgh Napier University (UK)
- Electrical Network Unit (Marconi Reltec)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Region College will host conference on forests HOLYOKE - The Eastern Native Tree Society and Holyoke Community College have brought together forest professionals, academics, advocacy groups, researchers and forest "friends" for a two-day Forest Summit from 9 a.
Robert Leverett, a veteran big-tree hunter and co-founder of the Eastern Native Tree Society, called it an "amazing discovery.