from Eastern Mennonite Seminary, Harrisonburg, VA; and both an M.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Eastern Mennonite Seminary
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- E-Mail Shorthand
- Eagle Marine Services (various locations)
- Eagleview Middle School
- Earl Marriott Secondary (school)
- Early Morning Seminary
- Early Morning Stiffness
- Early Music Studio (various locations)
- Earth and Mineral Sciences
- Earth-Moon-Sun (sensors)
- Earthmoving Simulator
- Eastern Middle School
- Eastern Mountain Sports
- Eastlake Middle School (Chula Vista, CA)
- Eat My Shorts
- ECMOP Modular System
- École Municipale des Sports de Maxeville (French: Municipal Sports Sports Maxeville; Maxeville, France)
- Economics and Management Science
- Edgewood Middle School (various locations)
- Editorial Manager System (Springer)
- Edmondson Mechanical Services Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Linford Stutzman is Associate Professor of Culture and Mission at Eastern Mennonite University and Director of the Coffman Center for Missional Leadership at Eastern Mennonite Seminary, both in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
He visited Bethlehem in June 2002 with a delegation sponsored by Eastern Mennonite Seminary and the Virginia Mennonite Conference.